Thanks Camilla,  I did email Dr. Lieberman on the NPF site for his
advice plus I posted to the message board on John Cottinghams page too.
I was unaware of the one that was  maintained by U of Ohio and others,
but I will go there next. It is that I am so concerned and he is not
telling me all so as not to worry me anymore than I am from such a long
distance. If I had better understanding of the medications and the side
effects that others on this list do know,  maybe I would be able to be
less reactive.  Also, if I lived closer and was able to see him, I would
be able to be of more help and not be as upset as I am not knowing the
extent of the situation. Thank you again for the help Camilla. I will
add this address to my file that I keep of information.

Sincerely,

Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38?