Dream 1.
I am rising higher and higher, up through the ceiling; out through the roof into the night air. Strange it is not cold but I can see glimpses of frost as I continue to rise. What a beautiful night, I have never seen a night like this before. Higher ever higher the stars appear to be brighter as I approach space. Looking back the Earth seems to be a huge ball; blue in colour with wisps of white cloud. I see Europe and far off  the American Continent in between the Atlantic Ocean. All that I look at seems to be brighter clearer that it ever was on Earth. I am not frightened or even troubled as I rise it all appears to be so natural as if it was something that I did every day, or should I say every night of my life. I have a strange feeling that something is not right. A feeling of deep sadness is coming over me. I do not know why. I grasped at last that I was dreaming. I was well out into space. I perceived strange vehicles rushing through the Universe. These vehicles are moving at a speed that made me gasp. I heard voices in my head they were saying ,"Come with us, Before it is too late." Your World is doomed, Flee with us  come flee this is your last chance. I rise faster and faster. I am using my arms to help me fly after the space ships. They are gradually leaving me behind. My arms are now very tired. I just cannot keep up with them. I am falling! faster and faster. I am frightened I awoke with a feeling of deep sadness at being left behind. The sweat is pouring off me .I am sitting up in bed my arms are feeling like pieces of lead. Suddenly My Wife switches the light on , She is very concerned I had been shouting and punching the air with my fists. My bed is soaking wet. My Wife changed me and remade the bed with fresh sheets. The feeling of having missed something wonderful was heavy on my mind and I knew that I would have a couple of bad days before me. I tried to drop off to sleep again but it was of no use. I lay awake until morning my mood of sadness did not change as I got ready for work. This dream will haunt me for days, Long miserable days where I will work with no inner rest.    Bern.............. Peace