To the list,

This is to add another dimension to the ongoing discussion concerning the website that was sent about the navy/flag issue. I too saw the submachine banner on that site and knew it had to be a type of review that I would believe had a distorted viewpoint. Normally, I read all the sources that I can when I do find something that I am interested in or discard it depending upon what I discover looking at the organization that sponsors it. In this case, I decided it was not worth pursuing and thought that it might have been a "hoax" or an urban legend designed to upset the population that was already focused on the election. Today, I found in an email that I receive every day a website that might prevent the next rumour from circulating around the list. It will expose the latest myths and free all of us from the concens that I had a few times when I first came on to the net. In case some of you have not seen it I am including its address.

The website address is:

http://www.hoaxkill.com/

* seattle * Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38 ??