I know lot of you are on lot of diff list. my baby put me om MSN. i goofed when copied my mail lit to it. tou know how we all shake well I hold the record for shakes and spelling. (well my keayboard) so please use [log in to unmask] as i for get to use the other list for email don't know what it is. she just said push this icon and it will do the rest. like I forget to take caps off. she put it in so i can talk to you on your phone. at no cost to me or you in the 50 U.S. states.oh BOB ARMATROUT NO ARE CODE. caps again. CAMILLA  send email yours any any one else. no promises to call. lo lo 6 months take other cancer test. no worry I am to  only to get it lo lo HAPPY THANKSGIVING

                           I.Y.Q.  VIVIAN  AND DON

ps how do i get rid of that free video goofed who me?
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/