Dear friends, etc.

Yesterday was a bittersweet day for me.  We had a memorial service for Barbara who died this past Tuesday from Parkinson's Disease, but it was also a day of joy because of the overwhelming outpouring of love from the new friends in Greenspring Village, to the many staff members of the Holocaust museum, to the Parkinson support group, to members and leaders of our Temple, to my daughter's coworkers, and to many others,  friends of long and/or short duration.  This celebration of her life was a most heartwarming tribute to a most wonderful woman, wife, friend, ally, mother, and grand mother.  You have been a salve for the raw and painful wound, and I expect Barbara is looking down upon us in full approbation and awe.  Thank you one and all for this most memorable day.
With humility and much love,

-- Michel Margosis
      'Carpe Diem'