Hi

I have just rejoined the group after an absence of a few weeks.

Can someone please help me with a question I have?

Can PWP's get problems like sleep apnea or is this only MSA?

To be specific, I am starting to find that when trying to get to sleep. or drifting in and out of sleep in the morning, especially when on my back, I start to suffocate, and 'wake up'. I even get this feeling sometimes when sitting up, e.g. when on aeroplane, and start to drift off to sleep. I can feel something odd all the time on the right-hand side of my throat, as if full of phlegm, or collapsed. I keep hoping it's the result of a mild cold but it won't go.

I get full apnea, or at least glottal snoring, after a few alcoholic drinks. This has been the case for a year or so now. Is this dangerous?

Hope someone can help.

Charles
England
(45/44/5)