Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Charles Williams
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 8:25 AM
Subject: Sleep/breathing problems

Hi

I have just rejoined the group after an absence of a few weeks.

Can someone please help me with a question I have?

Can PWP's get problems like sleep apnea or is this only MSA?

To be specific, I am starting to find that when trying to get to sleep. or drifting in and out of sleep in the morning, especially when on my back, I start to suffocate, and 'wake up'. I even get this feeling sometimes when sitting up, e.g. when on aeroplane, and start to drift off to sleep. I can feel something odd all the time on the right-hand side of my throat, as if full of phlegm, or collapsed. I keep hoping it's the result of a mild cold but it won't go.

I get full apnea, or at least glottal snoring, after a few alcoholic drinks. This has been the case for a year or so now. Is this dangerous?

Hope someone can help.

Charles
England
(45/44/5)
HI CHARLES  sleep apnea is when you quit breathing and need to take oxygen  you need to lift your head high some times higher than you feet. or turn you head on the side to let stuff leave your mouth. been there done it.  see your doc.  I.Y.Q.