HEAR IS THE LIST THE PARKINSON ALLIANCE,CANCER,ALTIMETERS,HEART FUND. FOB,3 WALK A FORMS FOR PET CARE,AND TO HELP THE HUNGRY. What to do. is others getting mail and email on this stuff? WHAT TO DO ?  OH OTHER THING THAT HAD ME ALL UP SET IS. I was workingone on one of the last PWP,S that died and my mind i failed. was told i can,t do it all. theirs has to be an answer to help all PWP,S. when i try and can,t helpp I get up set. out side of family who to talk to.

                                           I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN

Click here for Free Video!!
video/