Dear Ivan-- had you thought of asking RALPH NADER, as GREEN CANDIDATE
HIMSELF to speaj up o your behalf and in the interest of his party?

>Dear  Maine Greens, and Parkinson's Community,
>
>,
>^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
> Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
> Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        32   deg. F   :-)
>   I just was the Green write-in candidate for a seat
>in the Senate of the state of Maine. I campaigned door-to-
>door, and by road signs, speeches, flyers and buttons.
>
>   I have received, acccording to the tapes off
>the voting machines for Portland, somwhere
>between 100 and 1000 votes, as a write-in
>Maine Senate District 27 candidate. I also
>have unknown numbers of  additional votes in Falmouth
>and Long Island.  My write-in votes, on hundreds
>of ballots, have NOT been counted.
snipped

              Camilla Flintermann

                       On PDWebring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                  "A single voice among thousands stands alone,
                                   but a thousand voices united as one,
                                          stand to make a difference!"