>realize = real eyes
>

>janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
>53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
>TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
>EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/

Janet,

perhaps you realize (perceive) that we need real eyes (mental,
cognitive perception) to realize our true self.

ignorance about living by loving (caring for self) requires talking
to our self (self in the specific embodiment and selves (all the
other embodiments outside my own embodiment) to embrace our selves,
in my notso humble opinion.

it is depressing to one who does not know and love his/her self --
just staying inside the shell. having the experience of love (feeling
those happy chemicals in our brain) must occur for one locked inside
to be able to open up and exchange love coming in and going out.

cd may cause pd and vice-versa
if life is no longer good, the chemicals of despair tell the neurons to die
apoptosis = suicide

love to you all = a prescription for living

ron
--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]