>HAVE NOT HURD AS TO WHAT SHADE OF BLUE RIBBON TO USE FOR PAST PWP,S WHAT
>TO PUT ON MY ANTENNA AND WEAR.
>
>                                                    I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN

Don--maybe the reason you haven't heard is that there isn't really a
particular shade of blue for deceased PWPs....at least I don;t know of one.
Perhaps you can just choose a shade that you like, and that will work?  The
first I heard of using blue for a departed PWP was in connection with
Barbara Margosis, and I think that was because Michel said blue was her
favorite color...others correct me if I'VE MISSED SOMETHING ???

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for