Don:

I wore a dark blue ribbon in honor of Michel's Barbara. Hiliary sent this
message about the color of blue:

"actually, parkinson's blue would be a sort of cobalt blue colour - like that
of the blue spectacles etc that are supposed to reduce pd symptomes. "

I thought this was an excellent shade, but probably any shade would do.
What color do any of you others on the list think would be appropriate?

Barb K 62/61/50?