From: "Marjorie L. Moorefield" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 6:42 PM
Subject: URL

If anyone is REALLY interested in what is going on in Florida,
please read these articles from ABC News.

I was unable to get my husband to his Doctor today because of
this mob.  Anyone who thinks that is funny is really sick in the head.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/ELECTION_protests001124.html

This next one is from the inventor of the voting machine we use down here.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/dimples001124.html

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55