At 12:54 PM 11/25/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>So, folks, here is the "evidence" (for ECT being of value in PD).  My
>skepticism (and cautions) are as strong as before!
>

>Best,
>
>Bob

Bob,
I certainly agree with you being cautious ,but no one has ever been able to
measure the desperation of a PWP and their families.
I have no idea what I would do, or want my family to do ,if and when I reach
that stage.  Still it's nice to know it just might be an ace up a sleeve when
the time comes. Thank you for doing your research on this subject.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here: