Ummmm, that setting was changed quite a while ago...months ago, if not
years ago.  There was an announcement & a discussion about it.  It's not
new, folks.

Happy Thanksgiving to our U.S.A. members.  You should find out who your
new president will be the same day we find out who our new (old) Prime
Minister will be.... :)

One little suggestion....when you read a message from someone, try
reading it more than once and changing the mood/tone or emphasis on
words.  Perhaps what sounded 'directive' was merely meant to be
'informative' or 'descriptive'.  (Even if you got it right the first
time, there is always the 'benefit of the doubt'.)

Please, please, please, let's not have another flame war.  Perhaps taking
offlist the attempts to take it off list, will help to avoid wasting time
& energy on another round.  No one person 'runs' this list.  If there
were no members helping answer questions about joining, leaving, changing
settings, finding stuff, etc., being listowner would be impossible.  So,
thanks for the help, folks.  I really appreciate it.  :)

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing