At 18:19 2000/11/25 -0500, nancy wrote:
>I was at a state lodge this past Thanksgiving. I decided one early AM to
>read the email on my husband's laptop in the bathroom. Well...I saw a
>fellow parkie and I was afraid to click on the post, however, after 20
>minsutes of deliberating I clicked on Paul's name.  I cried. Wondered
>why? Thought of his 3 little ones and his wife. Thought I wish there was
>a young onset PD support group in the Cleveland area.  Wondered alot. I
>feel sad that this death happened.
>
>No wars like before about depression, boot straps and all that stuff.
>People  please talk to someone if it gets too much. I understand.
>

>Sincerely,
>
>Nancy

hi nancy

as far as i know
no subject is taboo here

we are so mindful of the need for pd awareness and publicity

that mindfulness also applies to a secondary condition
which affects 50% of us and goes undiagnosed in 80% of that number

the term 'desperation' seems more apropos to cd than pd

with love

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/