Dear Sharon-- may I assume you have been in touch with Susan Reese at the
APDA-YOPD center? If not, here's how to reach her:

  APDA Young-Onset Information & Referral Center
    2100 Pfingsten Road,  Glenview, IL 60025
    email [log in to unmask]
    http://members.aol.com/apdaypd
   1/800-223-9776

Sharon wrote in part---

SNIPPED  I could benefit from any advice,
>stats, ideas, etc. you or anyone participating on this listserv.  might
>share.  I can be contacted via the following:
>
>                Sharon F. Parker                 address
>                1301 Castleman AV SW
>                Decatur, AL  35601
>
>                256-350-4639            phone
>
>                [log in to unmask]       email addresses
>
>Any and all info, ideas, and suggestions are welcome.  Thank you!
>
>Sincerely,
>Sharon Parker

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for