At 07:36 2000/11/27 -0800, carole wrote:
>Good morning, janet- Not to negate the psychological causes
>for CD, BUT, dopamine deprivation is well-documented
>as a physiological cause for depression, and what is PD, if
>not that?    Carole

hi carole

you have told me something i didn't know
dopamine-deprivation?
would this not be a direct indicator for the 50% incidence of cd in pd?
how come the idea of the link seems to meet such resistance at times
from both parkies and medicos?

i've understood that serotonin shortage is implicated in both cd and pd
is that your understanding too?

so
do schizophrenics (an overabundance of dopamine) tend to not get cd?

hmmm...

off now more later

jmp

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/