Eddy-- you might check the list archives, as there's a LOT about freezing &
falling there in past posts. here's the easy way--- Search the parkinsn
archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk

>To the group...
>During the past few weeks my wife has experienced
>unusually severe and prolonged bouts   of " Freezing",
>which in tern is causing numerous, and needless to
>say, painful cases of falling.
>If anyone out there has had any sucess in overcoming
>this problem, or diminishing it in any way, we would
>certainly appreciate your advice. Thank you.
>  Edward Arden

>Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
>http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for