Bless you Bob,
I had read that also, and I really was wondering what it was I really have,
because I'm getting weaker each year. It started in my hands,
then went to my legs, now its back in my hands and also stayed
in my legs.  At first it was left side only, but in the past 2 years
it has gone bilateral.  Fatigue and weakness are two of my most
irritating symptoms.

just me,
Marjorie
55/58/68