This is a continuation of the Squirrel Saga, so if you don't
want to read about it , delete now.

I bought the second squirrel feeder, but the one squirrel, who
wouldn't share in the beginning, keeps running the other two
off when they try to eat.
I got so tickled the other day, one of them went to the feeder
and the "Carpetbagger" as I call him, started out after him/her?
While the Carpetbagger was busy chasing away the one, the other
squirrel went to the second feeder and started poking his/her mouth
full of food!!!
Later in the day I observed the samething happening again. The other
two look so much alike, I can't tell if they were doing a reverse attack,
and the other one got to eat too, or which one it was ,who got to eat
this time.

The Carpetbagger is getting very tame, but unfortunately, the other
two aren't. Mainly because they never get to eat from there.

If I move the second feeder farther away, then I won't be able to
see it, and that, after all was the idea of getting them in the
first place.

Anyone have any ideas?

just me,
Marjorie