At 22:26 2000/11/28 EST, nancy van hook wrote, in part:
>... I definitely find a decrease in strength -
>especially if I don't get enough sleep. I have been able
>to hide the PD (perhaps it is living in denial) for almost
>8 years, but now I have to sit & rest more often. I am
>usually the last one to finish eating & often just quit
>eating because I'm tired of the struggle. (does keep weight
>down.)  Walking in the mall is very tiring. But other days
>I can wash the car and weed the garden. Are there some
>who don't have signs of weakness after 8-10 years?
>Nancy  V

i wonder how one would define the difference
between 'weakness' and 'fatigue'?

fatigue is one of the five main symptoms of pd,
and yes, i notice it more as time goes on,
but generally a quick half hour nap revives me

after a nap, and when/if my meds are in sync,
i feel as strong as ever
and revel in it

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/