On 23 Nov 00, at 12:45, Charles Huff wrote:

> i have degenrative back dicsice and just got out of the hospital for a
> back fusion and i am in a lot of pain.  after this i have to go in for
> another three fused. i am in pain all the time I a can barley stand it
> . what i was interested in is bying  some  over the internet.

Percocet is an addictive drug in the same class as Morphine.  It is
available only by prescription and using a Federal narcotics stamp.  It
is good for short-term pain and should not be used long-term, as,
after a while, the tolerance which develops leads to the patient not
getting any relief from it and they are then addicted.  If you are in
several pain, you need to see your doctor.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"