Charles Huff. Though there has been discussions on this list saying that
PWPs should not use percocet. I have to disagree. My husband has been
taking percocet for over 6 mo wit no ill effects
except constipation which we have been able to control. Early on with
this med we asked our MDS Dr Ballard at Swedish
Med Center about the negative effects
on PD patients. His comment was "if
there are ill ffects for parkies he'd not heard of them." I have asked 2
other nueros since then and have gotten much the same answer.
Since I also have degenerative dics disease ( I'm not PWP) I can
certainly relate to your pain. Much good luck to you. Careful buying
drugs on  internet.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74/71/64