Barb_MSN wrote:

> Psssst, Kathrynne <whispering> Say, m'dear,,,, Do ya think
> everyone or ANYONE is gonna believe all that kind stuff we said
> about each other here on the List?

Heck yes, anyone who has met you will believe it!

> Kathdynne, I'm NEVER going to eat any ice cream again!

Uh huh

> Honestly,
> I'm SURE I ate my ice cream like a Lady, that night....

Oh you did -- I just never realized daintiness and speed
could coexist so nicely!

> JUST now got back online after being finally convioncing MSN that
> the reason I couldn't gain system axcess had to do with MSN's
> changing my original password, which they initially denied doing.

MSN must've gotten tangled up with my ISP, I've had a
nightmare ten days here, two hours up and running, 8 hours

I'm currently being thankful that I have e-mail access today
-- Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Best,
Kathrynne