That's cute Gail, I had a thought today when I was talking to someone about
this mess in Fla. What was a can of worms has now become a 5 gallon bucket
of worms.

What boggles my mind is why they would disqualify an overseas ballot because
it was not dated, and there was NO space on the ballot for a date to be
written.

Has everyone seen the placards being carried around by the demonstrators,
one said "Chad's on the floor, more votes for Gore". To be repeated several
thousand times. Another one said, "Sore Loserman", I am neither "for" or
"against" the man from my state and it's too bad that it has degenerated to
this,but it is always fun to make jokes at the expense of politicians.

Lanier Maddux     Chattanooga Tn.