I was at a state lodge this past Thanksgiving. I decided one early AM to
read the email on my husband's laptop in the bathroom. Well...I saw a
fellow parkie and I was afraid to click on the post, however, after 20
minsutes of deliberating I clicked on Paul's name.  I cried. Wondered
why? Thought of his 3 little ones and his wife. Thought I wish there was
a young onset PD support group in the Cleveland area.  Wondered alot. I
feel sad that this death happened.

No wars like before about depression, boot straps and all that stuff.
People  please talk to someone if it gets too much. I understand.

Sincerely,

Nancy