To Nancy M. I am glad you got a smile and laugh from my comparison of voting
in elementary school!  It reallly is amazing with the technology we have
today, to be dependent on punch cards to elect a president! Anyone with stock
in the company that sold that equipment, should SELL it FAST! But please do
not make financial decisions until you have read the prospectus and consulted
a lawyer, a stock broker, and a registered financial advisor!
Congratulations! While you were making plans and appointments with the
aforementioned ..(I should say a"three"mentioned!) organizations, the stock
just went BELOW ZERO VALUE!  You now owe the company that makes the voting
machines several thousand dollars!  Too Bad!
Ken B