I took celexa (10 mg.a day). I had bouts of throwing up, weight lose (i
don't need to loose weight), significant increase in movement (I don't
need that either). Also, I later learned that people with seizures
weren't not included in the sample when testing this particular AD. My
headaches got so bad I cried. My tolerance for pain level is pretty high
i have been told. These same symptoms of nausea, headaches, and increase
tremor that interfers with daily living skillss occurred a few years
back when I tried paxil.
With celexa I tried since May. I thought the symptoms would subside, but
they didn't. I was hoping they would.

 I heard wellbutrin works well with sinemet.

What are ur views about AD and added movement with relationship to
sinemet dosages and timing  of dosses?

nancy m.