Dear  Maine Greens, and Parkinson's Community,

,
 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        32   deg. F   :-)
   I just was the Green write-in candidate for a seat
in the Senate of the state of Maine. I campaigned door-to-
door, and by road signs, speeches, flyers and buttons.

   I have received, acccording to the tapes off
the voting machines for Portland, somwhere
between 100 and 1000 votes, as a write-in
Maine Senate District 27 candidate. I also
have unknown numbers of  additional votes in Falmouth
and Long Island.  My write-in votes, on hundreds
of ballots, have NOT been counted.

I am feeling angry that the true total has not been revealed,
and as a candidate, I have rights that I feel
are being ignored.  There is a scandal to disregard the GREENS,
brewing CLOSE TO THE BOILING POINT.

  The evidence for a massive cover-up has started
to attract local attention.

    At least four precincts in Portland falsely
report NO write-in ballots for me .  And one of these
precincts, 5-5, shows 500 EXTRA votes for
the Republican incumbent, Joel Abromson,
who is sunning in Florida at the moment.
1355 ballots for him was reported as 1855. His part-
time residence here in Portland,  Maine just
HAPPENS to be in that same precinct, 5-5.

To add to the scandal, the Portland precincts ALL
either underreport or ignore my vote, even though the machines clearly
show, on their tapes,  many votes for me in every one of the
17 Portland precincts that fall in State Senate
district 27, either Partially, or in their entirety.

Does ANYONE have ideas about how
to get the media interested in my UNCOUNTED
vote, which represents a significant vote for
th Green Party and for me?

My signs, buttons and flyers all stated
that I am a  "Green Independent.,"
the official Maine Green Party name.

I have spent a lot of time trying to convince
Dan Gwadosky, Maine Secretary of State,
to supervise a re-count, or a count of
the write-in balllots only.  So far, this
effort has not succeeded.  He is listening,
and I think pressure and public concern
might move him to anounce a recount
of District 27.

Please help me get my vote counted.

Thank you
Ivan Suzman

 WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)