hi all

At 11:29 2000/11/22 -0500,
Denis Beauregard <[log in to unmask]> wrote in part:
>If you check the header of a message, you will see 3
>fields: To: From: Reply-to:...
>
>    0    Denis Beauregard
>   /\/   Web de généalogie: www.genealogie.com (français)
>  |\     Genealogy Web site: www.francogene.com (English)
> /  |
>oo  oo   Use of my email for spam will be billed $1000/each use

hi denis

on seeing your post three points jumped to my mind:

1. in re listserv replies,
the listserv settings have not been changed recently
as per the configuration details on L-soft's web-site

it's quite possible that some individuals' e-mail software has changed
(standards, what standards?)
and thus may cause that mistaken impression

2. quelle coincidence?! my ex-husband's name is dennis aka beau!!

3. spam? billed for $1000 each? how does this work?
have you ever actually billed anyone? has anyone ever actually paid?
kinda puts a new spin on my favourite expression "make million$ on the
internet!"

curious as ever

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada