From Sydney bySidney

Dr. Kay Double, a neurochemist at Prince of Wales Medical Center, and her
team of researchers announced the development of an objective test for the
diagnosis of Parkinson's.They claim this simple blood test will allow
diagnosis prior to symptoms.  Unfortunately they expect further analysis
necessary before it goes to the general public.

Mr. Rod Harper, Parkinson's Victoria Chief Executive said: If the trials are
successful, it could improve quality of life for PWP and a screening test
would be even more helpful once some of the new drugs prove effective.

This is good  news for our youth. Congratulations are in order to the 40,000
Aussie  PWP. I'm sure they had a hand in this development.

Sid Levin (Back home in California)