"According to all I have read it seems that weakness does not occur in PD.  I
can see a marked decrease in strength over the several months.  Anyone have
any ideas?"

David, I definitely find a decrease in strength - -especially if I don't get
enough sleep.  I have been able to hide the  Pd (perhaps it is living in
denial) for almost 8 years, but now I have to sit & rest more often.  I am
usually the last one to finish eating & often just quit eating because I'm
tired of the struggle. (does keep weight down.)  Walking in the mall is very
tiring. But other days I can wash the car and weed the garden. Are there some
who don't have signs of weakness after 8-10 years?
Nancy  V