i put out corn on the cob,sun flower seeds,peanuts this mooring I had 6 in my back patio and have a tree in the center. boy where they ever playing. my lesbian beagle is still a sleep just wait till she get up. she will go crazy. I am trying to send a picture of her climbing up in the tree. to get to see where they wear. the one limb she has not got on yet she will be able to get on my roof. they just tease her to death. we have lot of fun whetting them play.  she will just watch for a while then chases them up the tree then climbs up it. every body said a dog can not climb a tree well you got to see it to believe it. lolo so when i can get it on the net i will send it.

                                                    I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                           A HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING