Hmmmmm, you both got a head start. As i'm wading through all my email, i'm
thinking of a time frame - and you two got ahead of me. i am still able to
work (don't know for how long) so i'm just reading my email now. i get very
little sleep, and since my doctor has me on a pretty strict schedule, i'm
up before time to take meds-- i admit i'm a little stiff and my fingers
don't hit the right keys-- but i am fortunate to be this way so far.

jp i think bern just  blew us away with his 'curse of the wind.' that
wasn't exactly the topic i was thinking of bern, but it gave me a really
good laugh when i needed one. let's see what else we can come up with.

do you guys want to continue this off-list so we won't bore the others? i
have been reminded that 1900 other people don't really want to read my
verses. so it might be best if we conduct this off-list. also, jp & bern i
have some web addresses for writers and poetry you both would find helpful.
might be a good outlet for you both. i've been told writing is good
therapy. anyway, let me know. and i promise to have something for you
tomorrow. i just didn't expect you guys to be so quick. anyone else care to
join us?

bk