jp- Love it. Loved Bern's, too. Both of them. Such a
talented group we are. Wonder if PD makes us more creative
or makes us think we are. My perception is, we are. Or
maybe it forces us to use our precious dopamine-fueled
moments more productively. Or maybe...
           Your Fellow Human Bean,
                Carole

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/