At 05:50 AM 11/30/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>If I have offended anyone with my bluntness I apologize.  I do not wish to
>create trouble, I only want to do my part in helping others with PD.  The
>attitude of J. Coen, is inexcusable and I have very little patience with
>those who have no compassion for others.  If you feel I have created a
>problem and would prefer that I not post here again, please let me know and I
>will remove myself from the list.
>Sharon

Sharon,
Considering the fact, that first of all, JoAnn C. was not speaking of you,
and number 2, JoAnn's husband committed suicide and her Son was a murder
victim, I feel its safe to bet that JoAnn completely understood compassion
before you were old enough to even spell the word.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO.  Way to go John!!!