Linda from Oklahoma - I probably should write you off line, because the
last thing I want is to start another flame.  First of all, I wasn't
talking about Sharon,  and I also will start reading some messages
and before I know it, I'm caught up in it.  I can't tear my eyes away
from it, because my husband committed suicide  a few years back and my
current love has PD/PSP, and he gets very depressed, and I fear for him.
I really wish Sharon had written me off line to ask me if I was talking
about her.  That would have saved a lot of hurt feelings, especially my
own, and those of my love, who knows the real me.   Best wishes to you.
Jo Ann from Houston