hi all

At 04:34 2000/11/29 -0800, carole wrote:
>A case of making lemonade out of lemons? I like myself
>better these days, and I would agree that I've become
>who I am because of, not in spite of, the PD. ...

yowsa!

i see it as rising to meet the challenge
in the best way we know at the time

sort of like going through
a honing process

mabe getting slightly reduced in volume
but becoming much sharper in focus

finally having to find out who we are
to our surprise and delight

no more denial
no more hiding in fear of 'the truth'

perceptions are as perceptions do

lemons is lemons
a gift falling from a tree
neither good nor bad except as we judge them

>Curious about your subtype of PD diagnosis.
>From whence did it come?  Carole

it was in one of the med articles i posted
and it tickled my fancy
especially the 'subtype' part

janet
sub type of human bean
unless i have a code in the node

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/