At 07:23 2000/11/29 -0500, bk wrote:
>well this is interesting, jp. were you a part of that
>'radical group'? come on, are there things you aren't
>telling us? :)) ...

not knowingly
as we all may have witnessed
i have a tendency to 'spill' all

>otherwise, it's early here.... i'm on my first cup of coffee....i
>haven't taken my meds yet...

i literally cannot get out of bed till
i have taken my meds and waited for them to kick in
hey bring me a cup of coffee willya!?

>and these must be the reasons i just don't get the
>point of this post....
>it would make a terrific title for a poem though...

well, there you go
that was the point of the post

>.... 'curse of the wind.'
>why don't you write one in your freeform style
>and i'll try a rhyming version - and we can compare them....

you're on!

timeframe?

jmp

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/