At 10:05 PM 11/28/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Marjorie - That is just human  nature - scuse me, animal nature.
>They will eventually work it out.  It reminds me somewhat of some of the
>people on the list.  They  have to push other's feelings aside to express
>their own, and they seem to take over.  But :"right" will
>conquer in the end.  Jo Ann

Jo Ann,
I'm always amazed at your insight, thanks, I'll try to remember than
when I see that "Carpetbagger" being so selfish. There is plenty of
food for all, and even the Blue Jays, who started this whole thing
share, I just find it irritating that the Carpetbagger won't.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO.  Way to go John!!!