thought you would be interested in this article at
> Salon.com (http://www.salon.com/).
                            Sweet dreams, honey
http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2000/11/28/cheney/index.html

> Just in time for Christmas shoppers, Lynne Cheney's long-lost novel, "The
Body Politic," is arriving in bookstores in a new paperback edition,
advertised as "a revealing look at what it might be like to be the Vice
President of the United States."

what <I>his</I> vice presidency will be like.

> Mrs. Cheney's fictional vice president, a 59-year-old Republican, dies in
office of a heart attack. Her real-life husband is also 59 and has, of
course, just survived his fourth heart attack. As one of her characters, a
paranoid Secret Service agent, observes, "Life imitates art."