And I've got a terrific bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell cheap.
Bob A.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joan Hartman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 12:25 PM
Subject: Question re Qray bracelet

I saw a TV infomercial for the Q-RAY ionized bracelet...and it is supposed
to stop pain or at least relieve pain and increase strength by balancing
the energy (Chi) in the body by discharging positive ions.....also that
pro-golfers, football players and weightlifters wear the bracelet for
relieving pain and for extra strength....also endorsed by Golf Magazine,
and it gave the names of all star trainers, LPGA and  Majaor League Scouts
who swear by it..it is $49.95 + S&H and comes with a full 30-day money back
guarantee....when you hurt you get desparate....Question is has anyone used
this bracelet and does it work and what else can you tell me about it or
about ions ...thx...Joan Hartman

--- Joan Hartman
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.