Janet,
Yes it is time for an update on my web page, even though every day is a new
adventure.

Lets see, I left you with an "unknown" stimulator site which I now know to be
sub thalamic.  The difference in the sites being mostly in the amount of
medication needed after the surgery.  After years of Sinemet, Eldepryl,
Amantidine, Artane, Parlodol, Cogentin, and a few others, I now take 1 mg of
Mirapex a day, that's it!

My insurance company that didn't pay for the surgery went bankrupt and we now
have Blue Cross BlueShield.  It was just in time for my first battery
replacement.  About time my luck started changing. We have finally recovered
from paying for the surgery and my husband and I took a cruise through the
Panama Canal last year and we try to live as normal a life as possible.

After 22 years, I am free of the embarrassing tremors and if we first met,
you wouldn't be able to tell I have Parkinson's.  In fact I quit announcing
it at gatherings because no one notices.

Lastly, Janet, my email has changed to: [log in to unmask]

Thanks for everything, you are a doll.

jjjane