Camilla, I am far from any *guru* on a computer, but if it is Sandys
settings it should be ok shouldnt it to set up as mine is to send in the
same context that it is received. I like HTML and do like the addition
of stationary to send out personal emails. I found out by looking in
tools that I could have both and be alright if I watch to make sure that
what received from PIEN is in plain text. It doesnt matter to me what
way it is sent but I do understand now that it matters to many on the
list how they receive it.  I have seen the same symbol of the yp
(however it is made), and it came in then from a post that Janet P sent
. I havent received any posted by Sandy that appear as you describe. I
am sure however, that it is solvable as most things are in this world.

* seattle * Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John  49/42/38?