From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Eddy Arden
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 8:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "FREEZING" AND FALLING

To the group...
During the past few weeks my wife has experienced
unusually severe and prolonged bouts   of " Freezing",
which in tern is causing numerous, and needless to
say, painful cases of falling.
If anyone out there has had any sucess in overcoming
this problem, or diminishing it in any way, we would
certainly appreciate your advice. Thank you.
  Edward Arden