Sandy,

You are so generous to comment as you did to me.:) You must be one if not the nicest person I have had the good fortune to meet. I can only aspire to half of the good will and love you display. I am not being modest I am only realizing my lack or the many faults that I have had. :) I did think you had frbromyalgia as both of my daughters have this condition and some of the pain you discribed matched theirs. It too leaves a sufferer tired and affects how one sees life. I think you have the character that surmounts much of what would sink another my friend. You mentioned light and gentle touch as a method to help the pain associated with pds cramps. My pwp has terrible leg and arm cramps especially leg ones. If I could help him I would just as I would touch your pain the same if you would let me. I agree that pain sometimes lends itself to human touch plus this shows anothers love and concern. I dont know about being blessed, but if I am, it is in knowing people as you are Sandy.

Love to you,

Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John