Hello and Happy, etc. Along with Pete Medway, who is recuperating from two
open heart surgeries (although I believe he has only the one heart), I
visited Patrick. Both Pete and Patrick are doing fine, and spent time
swapping ghoulish jokes and gory details. Definitely an experience worth
missing.

Anthony