Hi Janice,

I've forwarded your message to the CSSR list. Their address is

Natasha

--
_____________________________________
Natasha Artemeva

Program Chair, CATTW/ACPRTS 2001
http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~goldjo/CATTW/

Engineering Communication Program Coordinator
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
K1S 5B6