At 11:24 AM 12/02/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Not sure of the date.  I just know that this bill is on the table now....do
>not know the date!!

Sandy,
I don't know if I'm reading this incorrectly, because I'm certainly no
Attorney,
but I'm coming up with Jan 2003 , which is mentioned too many times to
suit me.
That is the reason I broke it into parts and was hoping someone who could
understand all this mumbo-jumbo would tell us.
I also have a CD-WR so I could make a CD-R for anyone who would like it
on CD ROM, and I'd be happy to snail mail it to them if they so desire.
Please email me at <[log in to unmask]> with your name and snail
mail address if you want it on a CD.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO.  Way to go John!!!